Tuesday 17 January 2012

London London London !


Hey guys,

This weekend has been AMAZING!  I left from Graz to London on Friday afternoon and arrived in the evening.  My flight was comfortable and short, just the way I like 'em.  Once I got to the airport I took a shuttle bus to the bus terminal to  meet up with my friend, Diana.  Once I got arrived at my destination, I got off the bus and waited for Diana.   Because of all the British accents, I felt like I was in one of those old movies based in England.. it was a bit overwhelming haha.  I finally met up with Diana and went home, got some dinner and called it a night.

London is too big of a city to see in just two days.  However, with Diana as my tour guide, I was able to see quite a few attractions along with some souvenir shopping.  Here are the pictures!

Like in Graz, the first thing I did when we hit the town... bought a meal at McDonald :)
Enjoying the meal

My friend and tour guide, Diana :)
Those taxis are so cool



Tower Bridge behind me




On Millennium Bridge

St. Paul's Cathedral
The subway, called "The tube"



The London Eye

Big Ben

Big Ben.. andI

Big Ben and Diana
Telephone booth.. I felt like Superman
He must hate his job
Contemplating on whether to take a picture with the horseman.. notice the sign..
So I did it.. but was terrified.. as you can see



The National Gallery

194 days, 4 hours, 9 minutes and 43 seconds until the Olympic games


Break dancers around the National Gallery


Ceiling of the National Gallery

That thing freaked me out a bit
Mufasa and I



Going back to Graz
Thank you and see you soon London!
That pretty much wraps up my little adventure in London.  As always, thank you for reading and look out for my last few posts as I am heading back to Canada in 3 weeks!  Cheers and God Bless!

-Kofi





1 comment:

  1. Loving this man. Makes me wanna go back!!

    -Hakim

    ReplyDelete