Tuesday 31 January 2012

Final Concert!

Hey guys!

I had my final concert on Saturday night.  As always, it could have been better.. but also could have been worse  haha.  Many of my friends came to watch the performance which was amazing.  Also my prof told me that he was very impressed with my performance and proud of my improvement since I first came.  This, of course, made me feel great.. but there is a lot more work to be done! haha.  I took a few pictures of my colleague's performance and also recorded mine so here it is.  Have a listen and hope you enjoy it!

Anastazija

Anastazija again.  She performed Prelude in B minor- Bach and Chopin's Ballade no. 3

Katharina

She performed Bach's Partita in B major and Beethoven's variation on "God save the King"
There was another performer, Thais, who's performance I recorded.  Unfortunately, she does not want me to to upload it as she said she would kill me haha.  Since she's helping me study, I complied haha.  She performed Ginastera's Argentinian Dance Op. 2 and it was amazing!

Here is my performance.  I played Scriabin's Preludes Op. 11, no. 1/2/4/5/11/6 and Chopin's Nocturne Op. 62, no. 1 in B major.

Courtesy of my flat mate, Caro :)


Thanks for reading/ watching!

Cheers!

Kofi

No comments:

Post a Comment