Sunday 18 September 2011

Auf Steirer!

Auf Steirer is a festival for the people of Graz.  Everyone dressed up in traditional Austrian clothing and celebrate the day!  It's kind of like a Canada day celebration in Ottawa. My flatmates and I went to the festival to see what it's like.  Here are some pictures and videos I took.

The flatmates from left to right : Barbara, Mario, and Maya

Yours truly


My other flatmate, Caro on the far left


There is a cafe in that bridge.. pretty cool
The Clock Tower
Majority of the people were dressed in traditional Austrian clothing... like this!







Maya and Barbara



The crowd





There were people performing traditional dances



Here is one of the videos I took.  Enjoy!

                                                                                                            
As always, thanks for reading!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment