Sunday 25 September 2011

Food!

Hey guys!

Since I got to Austria, I've been having to cook for myself, I don't have the luxuries that I had when I was at home haha.  I've also realized that I'm a decent cook.. I guess I get it from my mom ;)

Anyhow, Kyle (the other pianisit from Carleton), Miguel (Our friend who is from Spain and also lives in the same apartment,) and I made an arrangement to cook for each other once a week instead of having to fend for ourselves everyday.  Besides, dinner is much better with company and a great conversation ;)

Here's a few pictures from our dinners.  He doesn't know but I stole some of the pictures from Kyle (thanks bud haha)

This is from one of our bigger dinners(Photo credits: Kyle)

From the left: Myself, Giaum from France, and Miguel (Credits: Kyle)
Credits: Kyle



Kyle and Miguel

As always, thanks for reading!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment